Saturday, April 10, 2010

10 saal pehle bhi who gaane purane hue the! …

I remember while planning, I had agreed that, I will bring songs for the picnic. And I kept my word. I had brought a pen drive (1 GB) and had bought songs (300 MB) J . Yogi was sitting next to Driver. So he took charge of being our DJ. He plugged in my pen drive to the audio player and the songs started playing. To everyone’s surprise the songs were not latest. Songs like “It’s the time to disco!” and “Dil nahi lagada – bally sagoo” and “Kya kehte ho?” etc.,
These songs were either too old, or unfamiliar to everyone except me. Yogesh played next track after listening to first 15- 25 secs of every track and finally getting fed up he said : - “Areee kya omkar??? …..tereko gana leke aane bola….tu ye kya leke aaaya ? aaan ? …. Dus saal pehle bhi ye gaane purane ho gaye the….tu kya leke aaya re?” With this comment of his …. All of us started rolling with laughter. His comments were so apt. From here started Dialouges of the picnic. For next 15 mins, all were njoying that moment …yogesh gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment